Pleasant View Shiawassee County Medical Care Facility is a 103,000-square-foot, single-story, modern facility in The Commons, a newly developed medical care continuum located off East M-21. We moved into our new building in early 2018 which replaced our previous Norton Street location.
Our goal is to continue to provide a warm, caring environment in our state-of-the-art facility to best serve those we care for well into the future.
Among many amenities, our facility features:
· Three neighborhoods to serve short-term rehab, memory care, and long-term residents
· Modern private and semi-private rooms
· Contemporary dining service with areas for neighborhood-serve kitchens
· New visitation and activity areas
· Outdoor and indoor common areas
Construction began in July 2016 and completed in January 2018.